At Viral Nation, we specialize in building social-first ecosystems for brands to connect with the modern consumer journey. Our integrated solutions align strategy, talent, media, and technology with culturally relevant creativity to scale the world’s fastest-growing digital brands. Viral Nation offers a fluid, creative, and growth-oriented environment that will support your ambitions to apply your talents in an open, collaborative, and fast-paced culture. Our ability to stay at the forefront of the industry has fueled our success and will guide us in paving the path forward. We’re driven to push boundaries and think beyond today to deliver strategies, and we’re just getting started.
While we continuously exceed our goals, we need your help – our success is only as great as our people. Strong performance leads to high expectations, and we must keep raising the bar!
As a Senior Data Scientist, your role involves developing cutting-edge generative models using vast social media data for natural language processing and computer vision. You’ll collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to design, deploy, and optimize these models to solve real-world challenges. Your responsibilities also include designing experiments, staying current with research, and mentoring junior team members. Your expertise in Large Language Models and cloud-based computing environments will be key to your success in this dynamic role.
What you’ll do here:
- Develop, implement, and evaluate state-of-the-art generative models created with large social media data for various applications, including natural language processing, computer vision.
- Work closely with the CTO, Product, Engineering and Data Science teams to design, develop, and deploy generative models that solve real-world problems.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and incorporate them into technical solutions and measurement matrix, especially with the generative AI use case.
- Design experiments to test hypotheses and validate models against the matrix.
- Develop and maintain codebase for models and optimize performance for scalability and efficiency by working closely with DevOps.
- Keep up to date with the latest research and advancements in the field and contribute to academic and industry publications.
- Mentor junior team members, provide technical guidance, and promote best practices, especially in AI development.
What you need to have:
- Master’s or PhD in computer science, statistics, mathematics, or related fields, with a focus on deep learning, generative models, and artificial intelligence.
- 5+ years of industry experience in developing and deploying generative models for various applications, with a strong track record of delivering successful AI solutions.
- Deep understanding of the latest advancements in deep learning and generative models, with a proven track record of building and deploying successful applications/solutions in this field is desirable.
- Strong understanding of deep learning, generative models, and reinforcement learning, with experience in developing models using frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Keras.
- Expertise in Large Language Models (LLM), Langchain and HuggingFace Model preferred.
- Strong programming skills in Python, and experience with cloud-based computing environments. (Current stack based on Azure and AWS)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to do mentorship or leading the team(s).
- Knowledge of DevOps/MLOps and creating data pipelines on Azure environments
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.