Security (DevSec) Analyst
· If you’re passionate about security, this could be your dream job?!
· Excellent opportunity for financial/payments exposure
· Great culture, great benefits and award-winning organisation!
At Worldline we make it easy for New Zealanders to get on and do what’s important, every day. Today our payments network is so enshrined in the kiwi way of life that whether you’re buying an ice-cream at the beach or making a major purchase, chances are you’re using a payments card and we’re behind the scenes processing your transaction. Worldline is so deeply embedded in NZ that to date we have put through over 16 billion transactions, worth an estimated $700B, and worked with over 120,000 businesses, covering more than 75% of the market.
Here’s where you come in. We’re looking for a winning DevSec Analyst to provide support to the operations and development team for the agile delivery of secure products through local and cloud-based infrastructure. You’ll review software developer work and will provide technical analysis to support our architects and developers and will ensure our solutions are all PCI compliant.
Coupled with this you’ll work along with the development team to increase awareness and skill of developing products that are secure by design.
This role will suit someone with an overall experience of 2-4 years of providing security support to agile development teams.
Here’s what we need you to be good at:
· Experience in Security design reviews, risk assessments, threat modelling and code reviews
· Good understanding of security principles and cryptographic concepts
· Experience supporting the delivery of digital product development within an agile environment.
· Experience with PCI DSS
· Internet / mobile payment gateway / financial or banking systems understanding and / or experience.
· Excellent communication skills at a technical & non-technical level.
· Experience with the following technologies would be great:
o Python, Java, Rest
o API Gateway.
Why join us?!
We realise what’s important to you and someone else can differ, so we offer a range of benefits to appeal to everyone, you included!
– A beautiful new purpose-built office in the heart of Auckland CBD – Harbour Views, Bar, Café and Gym Onsite and Top-notch technology (need we say more?!)
– Our employee benefits package – what we call ‘Pick n Mix’ to spend on whatever tickles your fancy
– A generous bonus scheme
– A day off on your birthday
– A comprehensive culture & wellbeing program with an annual calendar of fantastic events
– Time out for an on-site subsidised massage
– A Kiwi Saver superannuation contribution
– Flexible and supportive working
– A great reward and recognition programme and much much more!
Worldline NZ is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. If you have any health-related issues that we might need to accommodate, please let us know. Our recruitment decisions are based on the needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you to the team!
PS You will need to be in New Zealand with the right to work here to apply :)